Taxi Driver Positions
City Taxi Inc.'s drivers are independent contractors.
We do have the following requirements:
- Age of 25 and older,
- Have a valid Florida Class A, B, or C driver’s license for at least two years
- No misdemeanor convictions within the past three (3) years
- No felony convictions, nor any hit and run resulting in injury or death
- No hit and run resulting in property damage within the last three (3) years
- Provide DMV H-6 printout, less than thirty (30) days old
- No reckless driving or DUI causing injury
- No reckless driving or DUI within the last three (3) years
- No more than three (3) moving violations within the past three (3) years, with a maximum of two (2) violations within the last year, or more than two (2) chargeable vehicle accidents within the last three (3) years
- Must enroll and pass a drug/alcohol test and participate in a random drug test program
- Submit to medical exam if required by insurance carrier
- Be screened and accepted by our insurance carrier
- Have no physical or mental conditions that would prevent the driver from boarding, alighting, securing, and transporting passengers safely
- Be familiar with the service area
- You must obtain permit and attain our training program.
- Have a pleasant personality and be people-friendly!